- Forget all about getting from A to B as quickly as possible London style. No, walk slowly … very slowly.
- Expect your sunglasses to go foggy when you go outside – if not, then you’re lucky … the humidity is low!!!
- Shade is your best friend! EVER!
- Bring tissues to wipe your face. If people in good shape perspire a lot then I am obviously very fit.
- Wear sunscreen (to quote Baz Luhrman)
6. Bring a bottle of water, and remember to drink lots and lots of water after your shuffle, or you can try this refreshing lemon and mint infused water:
2 lemons (washed and sliced)
1 l. water
5-8 sprigs of lemon (washed)
Combine all of the ingredients in a jar or water bottle. Drink straight away or leave to infuse in the fridge.
As soon as my blender arrives from the UK I will try to make the delicious lemon and mint lemonade you can get everywhere – it is so refreshing in the heat, but most likely also filled with sugar, so it will be good to make my own.